DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), was established in the year 2002. Nearly after two decades, it has grown into one of the major departments with a dedicated team of 50+ experienced and qualified faculty members demonstrating quality in teaching with an astonishing record of academic excellence and we uphold this reputation with confidence. The department offers Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering with an intake of 180 students. It also offers Master of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) with an intake of 18 students and Doctor of Philosophy in thrust areas. The B.E CSE programme is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi and permanently affiliated to Anna University.
Under Graduate Programme
B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
A Programme that is designed to equip students with the knowledge of computer engineering and programming to expand their technological horizons.
Post Graduate Programme
M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
A Post Graduate course in engineering with a specialization in the field of computer science and its related aspects. It is a two years course divided into four semesters.
Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering
The Ph.D programme in Computer Science and Engineering imparts the knowledge, skills and attitude to do world class research in the area of computer science.
DEPARTMENT ACCREDITED AND RECOGNIZED BY
supporting pm initiatives mapped with aicte
- Collaboration - International Collaboration with Kyungpook National University , South Korea
- Student Exchange Programme - 5 students
- Faculty Exchange Programme - 6 faculty
- Joint Publications – 2 Books & 3 papers published
- International Conference - ICSNS’15, ICSNS’18
- International Seminar - 10
- Andes Technology - IoT Lab
- IEEE Sponsored International Conference on “Soft-computing and Network Security” (ICSNS’15)
- Research Articles indexed in IEEE Explorer ICSNS’15 – 70
- Research Articles indexed in IEEE Explorer ICSNS’18 – 73
- Published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (Scopus Indexed) – 63
- Collaboration with International University – Outcome
- Department Association