DEPARTMENT OF MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
Mechatronics is a synergistic hybrid field of mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, computer engineering and control engineering. Mechatronics is centered on mechanics, electronics, control, software computing, embedded processing, communications, electromagnetism, electro-mechanism, micro- and nano-technologies. The synergy leads to generation of simpler, more economical, reliable and versatile systems.
The Department of Mechatronics Engineering was established in the year 2011, offers 4-year B.E. programme .The department consists of well qualified faculty members as per competency norms of Anna University.
Under Graduate Programme
B.E. Mechatronics Engineering
4 Years Course
Mechatronics engineering is a multidisciplinary study of the engineering/technology field that deals with the study of electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, telecommunications, computer engineering, system engineering, and control engineering.
- 2015 – GOKART – NKRC – Innovation Award & Autocross Award
- 2016 – FIRST RUNNER UP – E-Kart, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- 2016 – GOKART & EKART SUCCESS MEET WITH TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
- 2016 – GOKART NKRC – Innovation Award & Traction Award
- 2016 – SUO. G.Sangeeth participated in Republic Day-2016 Prime Minister Rally, New Delhi
- 2017 – DR.P.VIVEKANANDAN WAS AWARDED AS THE MOST DISTINGUISHED HOD AT IIT BOMBAY BY TECHNEXT, INDIA 2017.
- 2017 – Mitsubishi Electric Cup Pune, Maharashtra
- 2017 – TRACTION AWARD (Runner Up) during QBDC , Hyderabad, Telangana
- 2018 – TEAM SYGNITORS – KINGS KART RACING – BEST ASTHETICS AWARD – CASH PRIZE RS8000
- 2018 – Visit to NUS University, Singapore
- 2018 – WON BEST PROJECT AWARD WITH CASH PRIZE OF RS.50,000 IN DRUSE – DRDO
- 2018-BEST DEPARTMENT AWARD BY DR.KALAM EDUCATIONAL TRUST
- 2019 – TEAM SYGNITORS – BFKCT’19-KART RACING – BEST ASTHETICS AWARD
- 2019-FACULTY – YOUNG RESEARCHER AWARD BY RULA
- 2019-TEAM DIAMANDO MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CUP 2019 – COMMENDABLE PERFORMANCE AWARD – CASH PRIZE RS10000 and secured 6 th place.
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering organized ICBMS on 23rd to 25th of March 2016.
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering organized ICBMS on 27th to 29th of March 2019.
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering organized Illusion on 16th of November 2019.