DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
centre for creativity
CFC in Professional Practice is a unique collaboration between leading researchers and academicians. This centre is undertaken interdisciplinary research, teaching and knowledge transfer in creativity and innovation. Its growing focus on enterprise and on leadership in creativity and innovation make SNS a natural new host. The centre also investigates the phenomenon of creativity and how to lead and support it in professional practice. We treat creative leadership and problem solving as critical skills that can be learned and supported with the cutting-edge frameworks, processes techniques and digital tools that are developed by the Centre and underpinned by interdisciplinary theories and models.
- The EIE department have received a project research grant of Rs. 2,14,000 from TNSCST in collaboration with DST in the year 2019.
- The EIE department have received a grant of Rs. 45,000 from ICMR for conducting Two days workshop on “Surgical Innovations and Healthcare Technology using Labview & Microcontroller” in the year 2018
- The EIE department had received a grant of Rs. 40,000 for conduct of Seminar on “Robotic Surgery” from ICMR in the year 2017.
- The EIE Department had received TNSCST Student Project Poposal sanctioned for “RFID based Car Parking System using IoT” amounting to Rs. 9000/-. in the year 2017
- The EIE Department had received Rs. 1,66,667 was sanctioned by AICTE during March 2020 for conduction of International Conference ICES’2020.
- The EIE Department had received a sum of Rs.40, 000 (Forty Thousand Rupees only) from Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi towards the Workshop titled “Surgical Innovations and Healthcare Technology” during June 2018.
- S.Prince Samuel and Mrs.R.Kiruba was sanctioned with Rs.15,000 for the Proposal titled “RFID Based Automatic Car Parking System”
- Sanjana and Ms.Sagarika from third-year Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering were sanctioned with Rs.8500 for the Proposal titled “Smart Stick For The Visually Impaired Using Embedded System”.
- Fund sanctioned from funding agencies for research, training, innovation and entrepreneurship development.
- The scheme aims to promote excellence in research in higher education by supporting research programme of University and College teachers in various disciplines. The University Grants Commission provides support to permanent/regular working/retired teachers in the Universities and Colleges.
- Grants/Funds Received: 5
- Mr. MadhusudhanKumar of III EIE under the guidance of Dr.Malarvizhli, HOD/EIE, worked for a consultancy project for 6 months and worked on Multiple Stations Garments Manufacturing Counter. As a part of consultancy, they received Rs. 5000 .
- Mr. P. Gopinath &Mr. M. Sivaprabu of III EIE under the guidance of Dr.Malarvizhli, HOD/EIE, worked for a consultancy project for 6 months and worked on PCB Assembling as a part of consultancy, they received Rs. 5000 .
- Dr. K. Malarvizhi, HOT/EIE & Mrs. R. Kiruba,AP/EIE worked for a consultancy project “”Cost Effective Optimization for Personnel Monitoring System using RFID and Iris Features””Vento Infotech India Pvt., Coimbatore,The grant received is Rs 30,000
- M. Krithika,Ms. D. Ishwarya,Mr. D. Raghunath& Mr. S. Asarafali from IV EIE engage in a industry project on “Automation of Submersible Coil testing using PLC” in asssociation with Cop Tech Wire Industry,Karthirnaikenpalayam,Coimbatore during the time period from 03.12.2017 to 25.01.2018.
- V. Aravindan,Ms. B. Devi, Jyothi Esakki and Ms. M. Nandhini from IV EIE engage in a industry project on “Design and Implementation of FIR Filters using Polyphase Structure on FPGA” in asssociation with CORI, Bangalore during the time period from 07.03.2016 to 23.03.2016.
- M. Krithika,Ms. D. Ishwarya,Mr. D. Raghunath& Mr. S. Asarafali from IV EIE engage in a industry project on “Automation of Submersible Coil tesing using PLC” in asssociation with Cop Tech Wire Industry,Karthirnaikenpalayam,Coimbatore during the time period from 03.12.2017 to 25.01.2018.
- P. Muthukumar,Ms. A. Umamaheswari,Andul Rahman Sagaff and Ms. K. Sangeetha from IV EIE engage in a industry project on “”PLC Based Controlling of Petroleum pump with HMI Interface & RFID”” in asssociation with AXIS Global Automation, Coimbatore during the time period from 03.1.2016 to 25.03.2016.”
- S. Kalyani Sundaram,Ms. A. Anushya,Ms. J. Kiruba and Mr. M. Mohammed Usman Ali from IV EIE engage in a industry project on “”Design and Implementation of Hybrid Security System using PIR & Microwave Doppler Sensor”” in association with Stairway Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Coimbatore during the time period from 03.1.2018 to 25.04.2018.”
- D. Dharani,Ms. K. Kaviya,Ms. K. Nivedhiya andMs.B.Swetha from IV EIE engage in a industry project on “Wireless Control system for electrostatic precipitator” in asssociation with Bharat Heavy Electrical s Limited, Ranipet during the time period from 10.02.2016 to 18.03.2016