DEPARTMENT OF bio-medical ENGINEERING
centre for creativity
CFC in Professional Practice is a unique collaboration between leading researchers and academicians. This centre is undertaken interdisciplinary research, teaching and knowledge transfer in creativity and innovation. Its growing focus on enterprise and on leadership in creativity and innovation make SNS a natural new host. The centre also investigates the phenomenon of creativity and how to lead and support it in professional practice. We treat creative leadership and problem solving as critical skills that can be learned and supported with the cutting-edge frameworks, processes techniques and digital tools that are developed by the Centre and underpinned by interdisciplinary theories and models.
- Dr.N.J.R.Muniraj, Dean/BME received a Grant for Organizing Conference (GOC) (F.No.67-26/IDC/GOC/Policy/5/2019_20) for Rs.1,66,667 /- on 24th June 2020.
- Fund sanctioned from funding agencies for research, training, innovation and entrepreneurship development.
- The scheme aims to promote excellence in research in higher education by supporting research programme of University and College teachers in various disciplines.
- The University Grants Commission provides support to permanent/regular working/retired teachers in the Universities and Colleges.
- Varnika Ramesh, Harini.T, V from III Year BME developed a prototype for “Smart Infant Surveillance” with the guidance of Prof. Arunkumar. P, SNSCT during the period from 12.08.2019 to 04.11.2019.
- M, Veena. E from IV year BME developed a prototype for “Intelligent Wheelchair for Propogation using Voice Processing with Easy Procureablity” with the guidance of Prof. Arunkumar.P, SNSCT during the period from 04.11.2019 to 19.02.2020.
- Ajaykarthick B from III year BME developed a prototype for “Design thinking based fall detection for elderly people” with the guidance of Prof. ArunKumar. P, SNSCT during the period from 12.08.2019 to 04.11.20219.
- R, Kaviraj.T, Abinandh. A, Arokia Rexi Nishaliya. S from III BME , Manikandan. K. Gangatharan.S from III MCT collaborated together and developed a protoype for “Segregation” with the guidance of Prof. Arunkumar. P, SNSCT during the period from 25.11.2019 to 28.02.2020.
- CHANTHIRALEKA S ,KEERTHI I and LAKSHMI of IV BME done their project the industry JPN Infotech, Chennai under the title DIGITAL PILL.
- ROOBANARTHANA C, SANGEETHA V and SOUNDAR P of IV BME done their project with the industry Radikal Medequip Systems, Chennai under the title Automated Prosthetic Device For Amputees Controlled By The Functional CRUS.
- JEEVANANDHAM K ,VALA GURUNATHAN G and VIGNESH M of IV BME done their project with the industry Sun Medica, Chennai under the title Smart Arterial Blood Gas Analyzer.
- DIVYADARSAN S ,KEERTHIKA V MUTHUVEL KARPUPPU A of IV BME done their project with the industry M.Subramani Nalam Clinic Viswasapuram, Coimbatore under the title Tracheal Tube Intubation For ICU Patient Using Video Assisted Laryngoscopy.
- DIVYA SRI K , GABRIELLA ROSHNY R and RATHINA SELVAM R of IV BME done their project with the industry Electro Blitz Embedded Solution, Coimbatore under the title EEG Sensing And Manipulation Techniques For Autism Children
- ANBU PRATHIBA S ,RAMYA S and DHANYA B of IV BME done their project with the industry Nitroware Technologies, Coimbatore under the title Non Invasive Measurement Of Stress Levels In Knee Implants Using A Magnetic Based Detection Method
- NAGA SOUNDARYA P , PANDI SELVA P and SUJITHA P of IV BME done their project with the industry Firmware Technologies, Coimbatore under the title IOT Based Vital Sign Monitoring System For Elderly People
- LINGESH K, SATHISH KUMAR S and SATHISH S of IV BME done their project with the industry HCL career development center Gandhipuram, Coimbatore IOT Based Patient Monitoring System
- HARSHAVARTHINI M and HINDUJA M of IV BME done their project with the industry Nitroware Technologies, Coimbatore under the title Iot Based Patient Parameters Sharing In Peritoneal Dialyser
- AFSANA AZI FIRDOSH A KAVIPRIYA A and RAJ KUMAR C of IV BME done their project with the industry Dr.M.Subramani Nalam Clinic Viswasapuram, Coimbatore under the title Automatic Regulation and Monitoring of CPM Machine