department of BIO-MEDICAL engineering
CENTER FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING
The DT Based curriculum – R2019 consists of Theory, Theory cum practical and Practical courses, with a total credit of 169 to be earned for the award of degree. The Bio Medical Engineering Program consists of Basic Science courses for 24 credits, Humanities and Management courses for 5 credits, Engineering Sciences courses for 20 credits, Program core for 51 credits, Program Elective and Open Elective courses for 30 credits, DT CFC / IIPC courses for 24 credits and DT SCD courses for 15 Credits. The mandatory courses are structured to impart the students with skills and knowledge required for the current industry requirements like soft skills, internships, latest trends in technology, capstone etc. The entire curriculum was structured keeping in mind the AICTE guidelines and the industry expectations from the graduates. The design thinking aspect was included in every course to make the students experience the five stages and imbibe the methodology and its solution-based approach.
The Learning alley
- Dr. K.Yasoda ,Professor of BME Department has completed three MOOC courses with grade achieved above 90%. on ”AI For Everyone” , ”MRI Fundamentals” and ”Introduction to the Internet Of Things And Embedded Systems”.
- V.S.Jagathish, Assistant Professor of BME Department has completed eight MOOC courses with grade achieved above 90%. on ”Data Scientist’s Toolbox”, ”R Programming”, ”Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel”, ”Financial Markets”, ”Basic Data Descriptors, Statistical Distributions, and Application to Business Decisions”, ”Business Applications of Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Interval Estimation”, ”Linear Regression for Business Statistics ”and ”Business Statistics and Analysis Capstone” .
- P.Arunkumar, Assistant Professor of BME Department has completed four MOOC courses with grade achieved above 90% on ”AI for Everyone”, ”VR And 360 Protection”, ”Introduction to Augmented reality and AR core” and ” Introduction to Internet Of Things and Embedded Systems”
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan
- Pitching and Negotiation
- Finance and Economics
- IPR Drafting
- Mock Interviews
- Personal Psychology
- Job search & Resume Building
- Interview Process and On boarding
- Advanced VQAR
- Personal Psychology
- General Knowledge
- Resume Building
- Interview Process
- Advanced VQAR (Govt, Bank, and UPSC)
- Advanced VR (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Advanced QAR