Counselling Code: 2726
DEPARTMENT OF MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA)
centre for creativity
CFC in Professional Practice is a unique collaboration between leading researchers and academicians. This centre is undertaken interdisciplinary research, teaching and knowledge transfer in creativity and innovation. Its growing focus on enterprise and on leadership in creativity and innovation make SNS a natural new host. The centre also investigates the phenomenon of creativity and how to lead and support it in professional practice. We treat creative leadership and problem solving as critical skills that can be learned and supported with the cutting-edge frameworks, processes techniques and digital tools that are developed by the Centre and underpinned by interdisciplinary theories and models.
Student Industry Projects
SNS Creative Hub
research fund GENERATION
- Fund sanctioned from funding agencies for research, training, innovation and entrepreneurship development.
- The scheme aims to promote excellence in research in higher education by supporting research programme of University and College teachers in various disciplines. The University Grants Commission provides support to permanent/regular working/retired teachers in the Universities and Colleges.
- Grants/Funds Received: 88
- M. Naveenkumar, AP / Mech.& Mr. U. Karthick, AP / Mech along with 29 students from Mechanical Engineering Department developed a Go-Kart to participate in 2020 Indian Karting Championship at Kholapur.
- B. Karthick, AP/Mech along with 33 students from Mechanical Engineering Department developed a Go-kart to participate in the 2019 Bharat Formula Karting Championship held at Kari Motors, Coimbatore. They won Best CAE and Best Design awards.
- T. Pravin , along with 25 students developed a Go-kart to participate in the 2018 IKR 17 Championship held at Galgotias University and Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida. This Team won the Best Innovation Award.
- Kaviraj from II IT, R.K.Sivaganesh, C.K.Sathya and R.Selvam from III ECE collaborated together and developed a prototype for “LOCATATION TRACKING FOR FISHERMAN GOING TO DEEP SEA” with the guidance of Prof. D. Vignesh, SNSCE during the time period from 03.02.2020 to 06.02.2020.
- M.Subramanian,Prof./Mech guided the students Mr.M. Mark RomarioWilliams and Mr.C.Pratheep in making an industry project titled “Automated Debris Cleaning Drone for Water Bodies”
- A. Natarajan, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department guided his students, Vijay, Selvakumar and Rajesh to develop an industrial project titled ” Design and Fabrication of Inspection equipment for a rubber component” for Sri Ramkarthick Polymers Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore.
- P.Tamilselvam, Prof&Dean.Mech guided his students Mr.Parasuraman.V, Mr.Divagar.A and Mr.Jaiganesh.M to make an industrial project titled “Air Cooling System in Car using Solar Energy”.
- Kaviraj from II IT, R.K.Sivaganesh, C.K.Sathya and R.Selvam from III ECE collaborated to engage in a industry project on “LOCATION TRACKING FOR FISHERMAN GOING TO DEEP SEA” in asssociation with Forge Accelerator, KCT Tech Park, Coimbatore during the time period from 03.02.2020 to 06.02.2020.