department of SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES
CENTER FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING
The DT Based curriculum – R2019 consists of Theory, Theory cum practical and Practical courses, with a total credit of 169 to be earned for the award of degree. The Mechanical Engineering Program consists of Basic Science courses for 24 credits, Humanities and Management courses for 5 credits, Engineering Sciences courses for 20 credits, Program core for 51 credits, Program Elective and Open Elective courses for 30 credits, DT CFC / IIPC courses for 24 credits and DT SCD courses for 15 Credits. The mandatory courses are structured to impart the students with skills and knowledge required for the current industry requirements like soft skills, internships, latest trends in technology, capstone etc. The entire curriculum was structured keeping in mind the AICTE guidelines and the industry expectations from the graduates. The design thinking aspect was included in every course to make the students experience the five stages and imbibe the methodology and its solution-based approach..
The Learning alley
- Ms.A.Samundeswari, AP/English Received Certificate from NPTEL for translating the files of the course “Brief Introduction to Psychology-IIT Kanpur”.
- Ms.Anitha, AP/Department of Chemistry received best poster presentation from International conference on advancements and challenges in chemical sciences organized by Pachaiyappas college, Chennai on Feb 2018″
- Dr.K.Kalaiselvan, AP/Department of Chemistry received ‘BEST YOUNG SCIENCETIST NATIONAL AWARD”” from TRDP GROUP OF JOURNALS on 30.05.2018″
- Dr.K.Kalaiselvan, AP/Department of Chemistry received ‘ Certificate of recognition as Best reviewer of the year 2018 ‘ from Material science research India on 22.06.2018″
- Dr.K.Kalaiselvan, AP/Department of Chemistry received ‘ Innovative Research (Chemistry) and Dedicated Academician Award ‘ from The Society of Innovative Educationalist and Scientific Research Professional, Chennai Jan 2018″
- Dr.K.Kalaiselvan, AP/Department of Chemistry received ‘Best citizens of India’ from M International Publishing house, New Delhi. on 2019
- Mr.J.Manivannan, AP/Department of Chemistry received “”Certificate of appreciation”” or his actively partcipitation of YRC activities from Indian Red Cross Society on April 2020″
- Dr.P.Naresh Kumar, HoD/ Deparment of Physics received Innovative Research (Physics) and Dedicated Academician Award. Awarded by The Society of Innovative Educationalist and Scientific Research Professional, Chennai.
- Dr.P.Naresh Kumar, HoD/ Deparment of Physics received “”Young Researcher in Physics Award”. Awarded by Global Outreach Research & Education Association.
- Dr.P.Naresh Kumar, HoD/ Deparment of Physics received “IARDO Award for Young Scientist-2018”, in International Award Conference on Multidisciplinary Research and latest Innovation. Awarded by International Association of Research and Developed Organization & Gurukul Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kota.
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan
- Pitching and Negotiation
- Finance and Economics
- IPR Drafting
- Mock Interviews
- Personal Psychology
- Job search
- Resume Building, Interview Process and On boarding
- Advanced VQAR
- Personal Psychology
- General Knowledge
- Resume Building
- Interview Process
- Advanced VQAR (Govt, Bank, and UPSC)
- Advanced VR (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Advanced QAR