Indu.S, University Rank - 31
The department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering possess an ample number of research scholars focusing their research on the emerging areas such as Neural Networks,Artificial Intelligence,Electrical Drives,Recent Trends in Instrumentation,Power Electronics,Digital Signal Processing,Programmble Logic Controllers,SCADA,Real Time Embedded Systems,Image Processing.Our faculty members have Published Papers in the reputed Research Journals appended below
1.M. Dhipa, “Prevention of Manet from Co-Operative Black Hole Attacks”in International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science, ISSN:2319-7242 Vol 5 Issue 8 Pg No 01-07,August 2016.
2. N.Kamalamoorthy, “Detection of Fasciculations in Healthy and Diseased Muscle using Ultrasonic” in Journal of Medical and Health Research, ISSN:adcd:000,September 2016
3.Ms.M.Brindha, “Study of Face Authentication using Euclidean and Mahalanobis Distance classification Method” in International Journal of Modern trends in Engineering and Science, Volume 04, Issue 02, 2017, ISSN no: 2348-3121, Page no: 30-34,January 2017.
4. Ms.M.Brindha, “A Survey on “Wireless Multimedia”in International Journal of Modern trends in Engineering and Science, Volume 04, Issue 02, 2017, ISSN no: 2348-3121,Page no: 35-40,Jan 2017.
1. Mr.S.Prince Samuel, Mr.N.KamalaMoorthy, “Smart Shopping Cart”in the International Journal of Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and
Communication”, Volume 3,Issue:10,October 2015.
2. Mr.S.Prince Samuel,Ms.R.Kiruba,Ms.M.Saranya “Development of Test Rig for Automated Driving Test Track and Issuing Liscense using LabVIEW” in the International Journal of Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication , Volume 3,Issue :12,December 2015.
3. Mr.N.KamalaMoorthy,Mr.S.Prince Samuel,Ms.R.Kiruba “Decomposition of Dynamic Texture Using Diamond Search Algorithm” International Journal of Scientific and Technical AdvancementsVolume 2, Issue :1, January 2016.
4. Ms.V.Poorani, “Detection of Brain Tumour using Image Processing in MATLAB” in the International Journal of Applied Engineering Research,Vol.10,Issue:85,December 2015. (ANNEXURE II)
5. Ms.M.Brindha, “Effects of PID Controller to reduce the maximum peak overshoot based on closed loop tuning methods”in the International Journal of Applied Engineering Research,Vol.10,Issue:85,December 2015. (ANNEXURE II)
6. Mr.N.KamalaMoorthy, “Augmentation of Biodiesel from Castroreum by virtue of Bioreactor” in the International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering & Science,Vol.3,Issue :7,April 2016.
7. Mr.N.KamalaMoorthy, “Hybrid Power Generation for Distributed Grid Applications” in ARPN Journal of Engineeirng and Applied Sciences,Vol.24,Issue:1,February 2016. (ANNEXURE II).
8. Mr.N.Kamalamoorthy “Design of Hybrid Energy Averaging Boost Controller(HEAB) for Renewable Applications”,Asian Journal of Information Technology,ISSN no.1682-3915,Page no:3693-3702,Jan 2016.(ANNEXURE I)
1. Dr.K.Malarvizhi,Ms.S.Deepika “Fuzzy Based Dynamic Sag Compensator” in the International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Vol.9,Issue 21,September 2014. (ANNEXURE-II)
2. Dr.K.Malarvizhi,.Mrs.R.Kiruba,Mr.Madhusudan Kumar,Ms.M.Brindha “Estimation of ANFIS parameters for a non linear system using Extended kalman filter particle Swarm Optimization” in the International journal of Applied Engineering Research,vol.9,Issue:21,September 2014.(ANNEXURE-II)
3. Ms.M.Brindha “Automated Initial Ignition of a furnace by using Cost Effective Hydrogen from Flue Gases”in the International journal of Applied Engineering Research,Vol. No.10,Issue :1,January 2015. (ANNEXURE-II)
1.Mrs.M.Deepa, “Enhancing Buffer Size forHandling Large number of Data Packets in Routers”in the International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research,Vol.2,Issue :11,November 2013.
1.Mrs.K.Malarvizhi “Power Flow Control Scheme for Wind Energy Conversion system using FACTS Controller”
in the International Journal of Modern Engineering Research,Vol.2,Issue:3,May-June 2012.
2.Mrs.K.Malarvizhi “Design and Analysis of Nine Level Symmetrical Cascaded Multilevel Converter and Asymmetrical Cascadede Multilevel Converter Based STatcom For Wind Energy Conversion System”,International Journal of Applied Research and Technology,Vol.2,Issue :3,March 2012.
3.Mrs.K.Malarvizhi, “Hormonic Evaluation of ISPWM Technique for an Asymmetric Casded Multilevel Inverter” in the European Journal of Scientific Research,Vol.69,Issue:3,March 2012.